Industrial screening equipment designed to fit your production needs
Vermeer trommel screens were designed for efficiency and ease of maintenance. The large feed hopper sits low to the ground, making it easy to feed material into the screening drum with a variety of loading equipment.
- Removable side panels expose the full length of the drum screen, providing for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Put the finished product where you need it – loading directly into a truck or stockpiling using the optional radial stacking conveyor on select models that swings a full 200 degrees.
- Avoid jams with both the drum and feed conveyor being reversible.
- With the ability to tension the screen around the drum, operators can add rigidity to the screens. This design allows the use of smaller gauge wire, ultimately increasing the open area of the screen to help improve productivity.
Vermeer trommel screens are designed to minimize setup time and be easy and convenient to service. With an extensive list of options these machines can be manufactured to fit your specific needs.
|Equipment model||Engine Rating||Capacity|
|TR5300||Not applicable||100 cu yd (76.5 m3) per hr with .5″ (12.7 mm) screens installed and material with moisture less than 40%|
|TR521||Not applicable||Approximately 150 cu yd (114.7 m³) per hr with .5″ (1.3 cm) screens installed and material with moisture less than 40%|
|TR626||125 hp (93.2 kW) @ 2400 rpm, 355 ft-lb (481.3 Nm) of torque @ 1500 rpm||Approximately 200 cu yd (152.9 cu m) per hour with .5″ (1.3 cm) screens installed and material with moisture less than 40%|
TR5300 Trommel Screen | Vermeer Recycling Equipment
The TR5300 trommel screen is ideal for operations where high productivity in a compact size is demanded. The tensioned screen and drum are designed for optimum productivity, offering simple adjustments and maintenance. The ability for the conveyors to go parallel to the ground gives the operator more control over dust and wind, while also allowing for easier maintenance.
Introducing the Vermeer TR5300 Trommel Screen
Outfitted with a 74 hp (55 kW) Deutz TD 2.9L Tier 4 Final (EU Stage IV) engine, the powerful Vermeer TR5300 trommel screen delivers a drum speed of 0–24 rpm to handle multiple material types.
Find A Sales Rep
Our consultants are available to answer all your questions 24/7
Get In Touch
We always respond within 24 hours
Why Vermeer Egypt
- Highly qualified Vermeer technicians
- Free training & support for customers
- Local availability of parts
- Official Vermeer dealer
- Always response within 24 hours